Monday, May 11, 2009

pronounce |prəˈnouns|

It is only totally legit that I repeat, verbatim, the definition of this word, you know for shits and massive giggles:
verb [ trans. ]make the sound of (a word or part of a word), typically in the correct or a particular way Gerry pronounced the hero's name “Cahoolin” a refugee whose name no one could pronounce.declare or announce, typically formally or solemnly allow history to pronounce the verdict [with complement she was pronounced dead at the scene [with clause the doctors pronounced that he would never improve.• [ intrans. ( pronounce on) pass judgment or make a decision on :the secretary of state will shortly pronounce on alternative measures.
Usually I am not the biggest fan of dictionary examples, so I did you the favor of striking out the unnecessary jargon, you can thank me by sending me some money on PayPal.

I am not sure why I am following Blogger protocol by telling you the reason behind the birth of this blog, but the social Blogger pressure is too much to handle and I can't afford bad karma.  The creator and mastermind of this devious vice is Satira. She only started her blog to prove that she had "like totally hella gay friends," a Kathy Griffin wannabe, and to lie about her connections with Ralph Nader. No, but seriously, check her out, just keep your mom away.

Come back for some more deep posts, reading along will be like falling down the rabbit hole, just don't expect treats that you can swallow.  I'll leave it to you to swallow whatever your heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment